Saturday, May 2, 2009

My new Autumn Winter 09 collection- now in store

Hello lovely friends

I'M VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE - MY NEW SEASONS COLLECTION IS IN-STORE NOW.

Thank you to those who came to my fashion show Thursday night, Bon voyage, La Grand Duchesse! It was a wonderfully romantic evening at Polly on Brunswick Street. And a fabulous way to launch and celebrate my new seasons collection. The music was lovely, the ladies elegantly dressed AND the men - very handsome......

Thank you to ALL the very special people that worked to make my show happen.

The wonderful photos below were taken by the talented people at fashionising, lovely photo ...........mam I feel so proud, to view all the photos click here.

Hope to see you all soon at my little shop - I'll have a nice cup of tea waiting for you.....

Love Chitra X O X

1 comment: